What You’ll Learn In This Masterclass.
- Get back to basics! Learn how you might be overdoing it with exercise, what supplements will combat stress, and how to hydrate to feel better.
- Change your daily habits! A solid long-term health routine is the building block to sustained health and happiness no matter what kind of day awaits you.
- Take back control! Your gut health might be out of whack. Learn how you can eat more, workout less, and get healthier through improved digestion.
A Healthy Lifestyle Isn’t a Trend
Quit trying to rely on willpower when you’re walking past the snacks in the kitchen — it doesn’t work! Modern diets won’t do you any long-term good either. It’s time to get back to basics and stop scrolling for the latest quick fix. Say hello to your sustainable solution.
It’s Time To…
- STOP fad dieting
- STOP overdoing your workouts and zapping your energy
- STOP being so hard on yourself
- STOP feeling guilty about that beer or glass of wine
From One Busy Working Parent To The Next
As an entrepreneur myself, I know how challenging working from home can be. There are distractions and temptations everywhere you turn.
Happy Hour seems to start sooner. The ice cream in the freezer is calling you. And you just can’t seem to stay focused!
I get it! I love ice cream and a glass of wine myself! That’s why I’m on a mission to help people build better habits while you keep enjoying those treats you love. Together, we’ll form better, healthier habits to boost your energy and productivity while you work from home.
I’m here to educate, motivate, and inspire you to be happy and healthy working from home and to maintain healthy habits that boost productivity, energy, and confidence. Work is part of your life, but not your whole life. These habits will give you the results you’ve been looking for!
Hosted By: Kelly Carter
Certified Nutritional Practitioner Health and Body Transformational Specialist BASc (Hons), CNP
You Should Attend This Masterclass If You...
- Feel like you’re doing too much and are exhausted trying to make it all work
- Feel overwhelmed with the thought of cooking another complex meal
- Have leaned hard into numerous supplements (including caffeine)
- Would like to eat more, workout less, and get better results
- Want to get rid of bloat and back to basics for your energy and health
- Desire to make successful, long-term changes, instead of chasing short-term fads that never stand up over time
It’s time to take back control and be happy & healthy working from home.
2020 © Kelly Carter